Mike Miller, General Manager of Poorman’s Heating and Air, issued the following statement regarding Coronavirus:
To All Our Good Friends and Family,
While researchers are still investigating coronavirus (COVID-19), its clear that one of the primary ways the disease spreads is through the air. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, when an infected person sneezes or coughs, respiratory droplets carry the virus into the air and the droplets may then land on the mouths or noses of people nearby. The droplets may also be inhaled into the lungs.
If you are concerned about the spread of coronavirus in your home or office, Poormans Heating & Air recommends a product from the iWave line of whole home air purifier systems.
How It Works
iWave is an advanced air purifying system that installs inside your HVAC system. It uses patented technology called needle-point bi-polar ionization to generate equal amounts of negative and positive ions. When air passes over the iWave, these ions attach to viruses, bacteria, mold and cause them to break down. The ions will also attach to allergens, dust, smoke and odors and cause them to bind together until they are large enough to be caught in your systems air filter.
- Over 100,000 systems installed
- Installs in any air conditioning or heating system
- Actively purify the whole house
- Kill viruses, mold & bacteria
- Reduce allergens, smoke, odors & particles
- Maintenance-free (iWave-R, iWave-C)
- Self-cleaning design (iWave-R, iWave-C)
- No replacement parts
- UL & cUL approved
- Three-year warranty*
* Nu-Calgon offers a three-year limited warranty on iWave products. For a valid warranty claim within three years, proof of purchase and proof of installation by a licensed HVAC or electrical contractor must be provided. See full warranty for complete details.
Contact Poormans Heating & Air Today
Poormans Heating & Air would be happy to answer your questions about iWave products and how they can keep your living environment healthy. Call us at (260) 442-3534 to learn more or to request an appointment.